Sign Our Pledge
In far too many schools across New Hampshire, students are being brainwashed to hate America – and hate each other.
They’re being told lies about America’s history and values, and indoctrinated with toxic theories that divide them by race and gender.
Parents, grandparents and other concerned Americans in New Hampshire and across the country are beginning to fight back.
Sign our pledge, and join us now.
AS A CITIZEN, I BELIEVE THAT…
- The United States of America is an exceptional nation.
- Our children and grandchildren should be taught to take pride in their country, to respect our founding principles of liberty and equality, and to have a sense of American history that is both truthful and inspiring.
- Our Founding Fathers – including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson – as well as leaders like Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass and Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. were among the greatest Americans to ever live, and they deserve to be honored as heroes.
- Young people should be taught to view one another not according to race or gender, but as individuals made in the image of God.
- Teaching children to hate their country and each other is immoral and deeply harmful to our society.
- The path to national unity is to restore truthful, patriotic education in our schools that cultivates in our children a profound love for their country.
THEREFORE, I PLEDGE to help replace elected officials, school board members, education commissioners, principals, deans, and university presidents who promote a false, divisive, and radical view of America and our fellow citizens with new leaders who respect our history, our values, our rights, and the God-given dignity of every person.